Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe and appetizers for Super Bowl are delicious. Buffalo Chicken dip recipe are various, and the sauce you choose depends on the types of flavors that you like.Â For some people, Buffalo chicken tastes great with simple ranch dressing.Â Others desire delicious receipes, such as the ones that follow:
2 cans chunk chicken, drained
2 packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/2Â cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red HotÂ®)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
You can serve this Buffalo chicken dip recipe with crackers, chicken tenders, or vegetable sticks.
Don’t haveÂ a slow cooker? Try this variation:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chips.Â Yield:Â 5 cups.
No matter what, your Buffalo chicken dip recipes will be a Super Bowl hit.Â Got a great tip for your particular Buffalo chicken dip reciepe?Â Leave it below in the comments section.