I was recently sent an invite for Beta testing iScrybe – an online organizer/calender and I must say I was quite impressed. The only organizers I have used so far are tools like MS Outlook and Lotus Notes so using something what appeared to be a stand alone application but actually is a lot more powerful.
iScrybe is operating out of Pakistan and has been featured in the venerable New York Times.
Some cool features of the application –
- Offline Support: Even works â€œofflineâ€! Next time when you log on, It synchronizes itself automatically. Check the tutorial on their website for more info.
- Timezones: Timezone settings are intelligent and easy to use
- Jump Context: Drop todos onto calendar dates.
- Thought Pad: Rich editing. Copy and paste directly from web pages.
- Context: It is context intelligent and knows where it is
- List Transfer: Copy/Passte from excel and into the web app.