Holiday shopping for a child … or a child at heart?Â Check out the Black Friday deals from Toys “R” Us here.
The Black Friday sale at Toys “R” Us starts at 10 p.m. on Thursday, November 25, 2010 (Thanksgiving) and continuesÂ on Friday, November 26,Â 2010 (Black Friday).Â Some deals even last until Saturday, November 27, 2010. Listed below are some the popular sale items (source: www.bfads.net):
Toys “R” UsÂ has some sales that start at 10 p.m. on Thursday and some that start at 5 a.m. on Friday.Â Check below for details on some of the hot items on sale:
Sale items availableÂ from Thursday 10 p.m. to Friday 1 p.m.
- Leapfrog Click Start â€œMy First Computerâ€ for $19.99
- Vtech Learning Laptop for $14.99
- Toy Story 3 Talking 14â€ U-command Buzz Lightyear for $39.99
- Fancy Nancy 18â€ Doll and Book combo for $34.99
- Matchbox Tri-level Garage for $16.49
- Thomas the Train â€“ Wooden Thomas and Percy Starter Set for $14.99
- Leapfrog Tag Junior for $17.99
- Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera for $23.99
Â Sale items available fromÂ Friday 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Crayola 5.1 MP Digital Camera for $29.99
- Various video game controllers for 40% off
Â Sale items available fromÂ Thursday 10 p.m. to Saturday 10 p.m.
- Zhu Zhu pets for $4.99
- Disney Faries Tinker Bell Pixie Pals Dress and 9â€ Doll for $22.74
- Snoopy Sno-cone Machine for $7.49
- Home Depot Carrying Case Workbench for $24.99
Check ToysRUs.com for locations near you.Â Click here to view the entire Toys “R” Us Black Friday ad.
Are you a Black Friday shopper?Â Share below your tips on getting through the biggest shopping day of the year, as well as any more Black Friday deals.Â Happy shopping!