In case you were wondering which of the professional dancers will be paired with celebrities such as Pamela Anderson, Kate Gosselin, Erin Andrews, Jake Pavelka, Evan Lysacek, and Shannen Doherty on theÂ upcoming 10th season of “Dancing With the Stars,” you don’t have to wait any longer.
The official list of celebrities and their professional dance partners has been revealed for theÂ new season of “Dancing With the Stars” on ABC.Â And let’s face it, for those of us who are huge fans of “Dancing With the Stars,” we know the professional dancers so well from the past nine seasons, they may as well be the celebrities. After all, they are reality stars.
Here is the complete list with the celebrity, followed by their pro partner:
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin with Ashly Costa
- Actress, model, and “Baywatch” babe Pamela Anderson with Damian Whitewood (new to “Dancing With the Stars”)
- ESPN’s Erin Andrews and ballroom-bad-boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Reality star Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
- “Beverly Hills, 90210” actress Shannen Doherty and two-time winner Mark Ballas
- NFL player Chad Ochocinco and two-time winner Cheryl Burke
- “All My Children” star Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
- Olympic gold medal figure skater (freshÂ from the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games)Â Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
- Singer Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls and season seven champ Derek Hough
- Recent “Bachelor” reality star Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower
- Reality star Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
Who do you think will win the new season of “Dancing With the Stars?”Â Share your thoughts below.
The new season of “Dancing With the Stars” premieres on Monday, March 22 at 8 p.m. (ET) on ABC.