Jennifer Aniston is one of Hollywoodâ€™s most beautiful leading ladies. One of the reasons the actress, who will soon star in The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler, is so popular is because she has the classic â€œgirl next doorâ€ appearance. The main reason is because Jennifer Aniston tends to go for a very natural look. Here are some Jennifer Aniston makeup tips and tricks.
1. Only use eyeliner on the top of your eyelid. Jennifer Aniston rarely wears eyeliner on the bottom lid. Even when Jennifer Aniston does wear eyeliner on her bottom lid, she will only wear a very fine line. Opting for a lighter color than you usually choose, such as a gray or light brown, can also give you a much more natural appearance. Keep in mind that Jennifer Aniston does wear mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.
2. Make it appear as though youâ€™re wearing no eyeshadow. Jennifer Aniston is never seen wearing dark or bright colors. She is also one of the celebrities who is not well known for wearing doing the smoky eye technique. Light grays, beiges, lavenders, and light pinks are some of the best options. Keep in mind that Jennifer Aniston never cakes on her eyeshadow.
3. Consider using a bronzer. Jennifer Aniston does have a great natural tan. If you donâ€™t want to spend time at the tanning salon, you may want to think about using a sunless tanning lotion. Be sure to opt for one which is designed for the face.
4. Decide if you want to wear foundation. Jennifer Aniston always does wear it.However, many people have a difficult time blending in foundation or concealer to the point where it looks natural. Skipping foundation or concealer altogether can help you achieve the all naturale look like Jennifer Aniston that you are aiming for.
5. Select a natural lipstick or gloss color. Jennifer Aniston keeps her lips looking very natural. The actress is rarely seen wearing dark shades of brown or bold shades of red. A clear lip gloss can look great. If youâ€™re looking for a bit more color, consider a very light shade of brown, peach, or pink. Keeping your lips as close as you can to their natural color is very important.
The key to looking like Jennifer Aniston is to make it appear as though you are wearing to little or no makeup. While other actresses may cake their makeup on or opt for the smoky eyeshadow technique, Jennifer Aniston has a very natural appearance. Achieving her look isnâ€™t that challenging, except for the fact that most women are used to wearing lots of makeup.