Categorized | News, Sports, US

Fans Can Vote for Super Bowl XLIV MVP

Football fans will have a say in who they think is the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in Super Bowl XLIV on Sunday.

Super Bowl XLIV 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

During the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XLIV, fans can cast their ballots for MVP via or  The fan votes will count for roughly 20 percent, while on-site media members will represent the other 80 percent, according to

Fans can also visit on their mobile-devices to cast their votes for MVP of Super Bowl XLIV.

The fan vote is sponsored by GMC Sierra, and the MVP winner will receive a GMC Sierra.

MVP voting reminder: During the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XLIV, visit or to cast your vote.

Also, share your thoughts below in comments as to who you think deserves the MVP award in Super Bowl XLIV.

More on Super Bowl XLIV:

Super Bowl XLIV: Start Time, Half-Time Show

Super Bowl XLIV Reality Star Battle: Kim Kardashian Vs. Kendra Wilkinson

    2 Responses to “Fans Can Vote for Super Bowl XLIV MVP”

    1. Electra Smith says:

      COLTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    2. LONGHORN says:



    Leave a Reply

    You must be logged in to post a comment.