Motorola Droid tips are important for new Motorola Droid users. If you get good Motorola Droid tips, you will be on your way to enjoying the Motorola Droid quicker than you would if you had to figure out everything on your own. Here are 10 more Motorola Droid Tips to consider.
For starters, check out a review of the Motorla Droid, written by an Apple fan.Â Then, move on to the first 10 tips for Motorola Droid users.Â Now, you are ready for 10 more tips that will help you run your Motorola Droid.
1) When you get a phone number or email in SMS, click and hold the number or email address to save it in your contacts.
2) Get a photo in MMS? Want to save it? Forward the message to your email account to save the picture using your browser. Or, you can simply tap and hold the picture to save it.
3) Think of tap and hold as left click/right click.Â Tap is like a left click, whilst holding down is like a right click.
4) Motorola Droid users can use the RingDroid app to crop any mp3 song to become a ringtone, alarm, or notification.
5) The FaceBook app is a cool feature for Motorola Droid users.Â If your FaceBook friends have their cell listed in their FaceBook profiles your Droid will import these individuals in to your contacts – which saves you a lot of typing!
6) Consider buyingÂ your Motorola Droid a couple extra batteries.Â Using the Droid for its intent can drain the battery fast – and that stinks.
7) Tether your Droid to a computer that runs PDA net Software. Run Google Earth, and watch as the Droid provides a GPS position icon on the computer along with streaming Google Satellite maps. This may be a little technical, but is a really cool feature.
8) Go to your home menu and press and hold until a shortcut menu appears. Through this menu you can set up 1 touch dialing for anyone you desire. This feature is great particularly for those that drive a lot.
9) To set a password to lock your phone, follow this path Menu > Settings > Location & Security > Change unlock patternÂ This will keep your phone’s private info from the prying eyes of spouses and children.
10) Enjoy your phone! Feel free to add more Motorola Droid tips to the comment section below.