Trick or treat times 2009 are exciting, as trick or treaters get ready to trick or treat tonight. Trick or treat time 2009 vary by location, as each city has its own schedule and own traditions.Â However, for the most part many trick or treat times are the same: beginning between 5 pm and 6 pm and extending to 8 pm to 9 pm.Â Some neighborhoods that haveÂ Home Owner’sÂ Associations have set their own times that differ from the city’s main time.
Trick or treat times 2009 are actually better than most years, as the holiday falls on a weekend.Â This is great for parents that don’t like keeping their sugar-loaded children up late on a school night.Â After chowing down on hundreds of packets of trick-or-treating loot, at least tomorrow children can rest their little tummies and keep from getting sick.
If you are searching for trick or treat times 2009, chances are you are going to take your children trick-or-treating tonight.Â IF you are taking your children trick-or-treating, make sure to follow some important safety protocol:
1) Put reflective tape on the back of your child’s costume. This will help drivers spot your children walking down the road.
2) Go with your child trick-or treating. If you do not personally go, have them go with a trustworthy adult.
3) Inform your child not to eat anything that is not in a wrapper.Â If they want to be polite, they can accept the item but then promptly throw it away.
4) Check your child’s candy to see if wrappers are intact.Â IF any candy is opened, throw it away.
5) Do not allow your child to go inside of anyone’s house. If invited in, inform them to decline and run away if necessary.
Trick or treat times 2009 are bound to be a lot of fun.Â Kids love receiving candy, just as adults love handing it out to all those adorable kids in costumes.Â Stay safe and double check times with your local media and you should have a great time trick-or-treating this year.