A dog ate an infected toe, saving his owners life.Â In Michigan, a man got drunk of beer and â€œhuge margaritasâ€ only to wake up from his drunken stupor to find that his dog ate off his severely infected toe.
The man got a cut on his foot which became infected.Â As the infection grew, the man did not seek treatment.Â He also said that he likely would not have sought medical treatment had his four legged friend not munched off the appendage.
This saved the manâ€™s life. Without treatment, the infection could have gotten into the blood stream killed him.
Sadly, the dog credited with saving its owners life is now under observation to ensure that it is not a menace. This is very sad, as the dog should be getting the royal treatment for saving a life.Â It should be the man who admitted he wouldnâ€™t have went to the doctor to heal his own infection that should be under some kind of observation, not the dog!