In December, actress Brittany Murphy died.Â Simon Monjack, her husband, died just a handful of months later.Â Autopsies revealed that both deaths were attributed to pneumonia and severe anemia.Â Many people are puzzled about the case, and a new rumor is surfacing.
Some say that toxic mold is what caused actress Brittany Murphyâ€™s death, and this wouldÂ make sense since she and Simon shared a residence.
Although rare, black mold inside homes can cause a host of illnesses. TMZ reports that the state health officials in California want to look at the home to see if any mold is present.Â
Â However, Murphyâ€™s mother is quoted as saying â€œI have never been personally asked by the Coroner or anyone from the Health Department to come and inspect my home for mold. In the last eight months, I have been through the most unimaginable events, which no one could ever fathom. I have and will continue to be very cooperative and fully comply with any such request. It’s absurd that this kind of misinformation is being reported by the media.â€
Do you think that there was really toxic mold in Brittany Murphyâ€™s house, or is this just another made up celebrity gossip story?